ROUTE: From Quirino Grandstand (Luneta), right Katigbak Drive thru P. Burgos, left Taft Ave.(P.Burgos) thru McArthur Bridge, right Palanca, thru under Quezon Bridge, left Quezon Blvd., right Fraternal, right Vergara, left Duque de Alba, left Castillejos, left farnecio, right Arlegui, left Nepomuceno, left Aguila, right Carcer, right Hidalgo thru Plaza Del Carmen, left Bilibid Viejo thru Puyat, left Guzman, right Hidalgo, left Barbosa, right Globo de Oro thru under Quezon Bridge, right Palanca, right Villalobos thru Plaza Miranda to Quiapo Church.
(Map plotted by GMA News Online)
AFFECTED AREAS DURING PROCESSION AND EXPECT HEAVY TRAFFIC:
- Stretch of Roxas Blvd. and Bonifacio Drive from Anda Circle to T.M. Kalaw north and southbound lane.
- Southbound of Quezon Blvd. from Recto to Palanca (subway-Isetann Recto)
- Stretch of Lerma from P. Campa to Quezon Blvd.
- Taft Avenue/Finance (westbound lane).
- Lagusnilad/P. Burgos (westbound lane).
- P. Burgos/Taft Ave (Freedom Triangle-northbound lane).
- Villegas/N.A Lopez.
- 25th Street/Bonifacio Drive (southbound lane).
- JANUARY 8, 2013 - 8:00 AM, Katigbak Drive and South Drive will be closed to traffic.
- At 4:00 AM, January 9, 2013, southbound lane of Quezon Blvd. (Quiapo), from Andalucia/Fugoso to Plaza Miranda and España/P.Campa/Lerma shall be closed to traffic for Public Utility vehicles (PUV) only.
- At 5:00 AM total closure for all types of vehicles shall be implemented.
North Area (5:00 AM)
- P Campa/España
- Nicanor Reyes/España
- Recto/Isetann (Service Road)
South Area (6:00 AM)
- Ma. Orosa/P. Burgos
- Lagusnilad/P. Burgos
- A. Villegas/Taft Ave. (LRT)
- 25th Street/Bonifacio Drive
- N.A. Lopez/A. Villegas
- Anda Circle/Bonifacio Drive
- Gen. Luna/P. Burgos
- Roxas Blvd. T.M. Kalaw
- Katigbak/Roxas Blvd.
RE-ROUTING OF VEHICLES:
- Vehicles coming from Quezon City using the stretch of España shall turn right P. Campa, left Andalucia, right Fugoso, left T. Mapua to point of destination.
- Public utility jeepneys and light vehicles coming from España intending to proceed to South Pier Zone shall turn left Nicanor Reyes, right Recto straight to JAS, left Reina Regente take Jones Bridge, right Magallanes Drive to point of destination.
- Vehicles coming from northern part of Manila intending to utilize the stretch of Bonifacio Drive southbound shall turn right Roberto S. Oca St., left Delgado, left 25th St., left Bonifacio Drive (for Port Area offices) or shall take right to A. Soriano to Magallanes Drive, right P. Burgos, go straight to Lagusnilad to Taft Ave.
- All vehicles coming from southern part of Manila intending to utilize the stretch of P. Burgos shall take TM Kalaw, left Taft Ave., right A. Villegas, right Quezon Bridge to point of destination (NOTE: northbound of Quezon Blvd. is open to traffic).
- Vehicles coming from southern part of Manila intending to utilize the northbound or Roxas Blvd. from P. Ocampo to P. Burgos shall turn right T.M. Kalaw left Taft Ave. to point of destination.
- PUJs plying Monumento-Gasak-Recto intending to utilize Andalucia thru Recto shall turn right Oroqueta to point of origin.
- Vehicles coming from Legarda shall turn right Recto or left Mendiola to point of destination.
- Vehicles using Taft Ave. northbound shall turn right A. Villegas (Arroceros) right Quezon Bridge to point of destination.
- Heavy vehicles/Cargo Trucks coming from the south shall take Pres. Osmeña, Pres. Quirino to Nagtahan via A.H. Lacson to Capulong (vice versa).
- Motorists intending to proceed to north or south of Manila shall utilize the stretch of A.H. Lacson to Nagtahan (vice versa) or to utilize stretch of Road-10 to Roxas Blvd. (vice versa) to point of destination.
- Buses coming from eastern part of Manila including G-Liner/RRCG utilizing Legarda shall turn right Palanca to Quiapo Ilalim to point of destination.
- Buses coming from Taft Ave. going to Fairview shall turn right at UN Ave. up to Otis, left Nagtahan, go straight A.H. Lacson, right España to point of origin.
- Buses coming from southern part of Manila, Laguna and Cavite utilizing Taft Ave. are not allowed to enter from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and allowed only up to Remedios St. right San Marcelino back to point of origin.